Sunday 29 July 2012

Keep The Dream Alive!!!

Hi, bloggers 
                I really hope that all of you guys have been doing good,  I believe in a higher power and I transferred my problems and issues to HIM :)

So for today's blog I stumbled across this inspirational article on www.essence.com, and felt that I should share it with you guys just in case you guys hadn't seen it. 

Tamika Newhouse: From Teen Mom to Publisher and CEO

Read more here (not sure if google allows full article by others): http://www.essence.com/2012/07/29/tamika-newhouse-from-teen-mom-to-publisher-and-ceo/#ixzz223TCJcdK


But to summarize the article she was basically made the most out of a hard situation of being a teen mom, and overcame and went on to own her own publishing company by age 21(awesome), what did you do/ or are doing at age 21? I graduated (yeaaaaaa me )

The last paragraph of the article reads 
"So to any woman out there in her "darkest hour." Yes, you with the dream. Always remember that faith without work is dead. Grab a pen and paper NOW and write down your to-do list, and then start at number one. Every little action counts. Your dream starts now. "

And I'll leave you guys with that "YOUR dream starts NOW" claim it because it's yours.


Thanks for Reading..Ciao for now .......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment