Sunday 31 March 2013

March 2013 Haul / Favourites & Review of NICKA K Eyelight Crayon

Hiya, hope that everyone is having a blessed and productive week.
So I'm back with another haul for the month of March (the year is goin, y'll ), and for this haul I only had 4 item all from the same brand Nicka K New York.
                 Let me first start off by saying this, this product is a cheaper brand cosmetic but it is asume i'm in love with these "crayons" lol. They retail on the company's website for $2.49, which is around $4.98 in my currency which is not baddddd okayyyyy. I bought these from my beauty supply store so check yours...
I double use these..that is I use for eyeshadow base and eyeliner, because its a verstile products
Pros
creamy blend well
affordable
Double usage
true too color
lots of product in small packaging
 Cons
"wong up product"

My Final Verdict : Great Product 4.5/5


Thank you guys from the bottom of my big ole heart for watching my videos,commenting and subscribing to my channel. I absolutely LOVE you guys, and sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your day, to watch videos from or read a blog from me a just another ole lil Caribbean gyal. Much LOVE ***MUAH*** --Garielle



No comments:

Post a Comment