Sunday 5 May 2013

Caribbean Sunset Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hiya,
      Having a great week thus far, I truly hope so. So this is a makeup tutorial today for you guys and its inspired by the Caribbean Sunset. Very bright and bold colours, yellows, purples, greens, yup very pretty so down below is a list of products used, and even further some up close pics. Have A Safe and Blessed Day #JesusLoveYou

Ruby kisses eye primer 
la color jumbo eyeshadow pencil in seashells which i depotted (i have a video tutorial of that on my channel) seach "How to depot jumbo eyeshadow pencils"
Bh cosmetics 120 palette 1st edition 
ruby kisses gel liner in rich black 
maybeline great lash mascara

milani blush sunset beach 
nyx lip gloss in peony



Sooo that's it till next week!!!


Thank you guys from the bottom of my big ole heart for watching my videos,commenting and subscribing to my channel. I absolutely LOVE you guys, and sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your day, to watch videos from or read a blog from me a just another ole lil Caribbean gyal. Much LOVE ***MUAH*** --Garielle

No comments:

Post a Comment