Monday 13 May 2013

Get Ready With Me Episode 5

Hiya,
       Hope everyone had been having a great week thus far. So i'm back with another "Get Ready With Me Series", this time episode 5.
Below are a list of products used, in the order which they appeared in the video:


Arista Vanishing Cream
Iman cream -to-powder Earth 2
Ruby kisses eye primer
La colors jumbo eyeshadow pencil || seashells
Bh Cosmetics 120 eyeshadow palette
Maybeline great lash mascara
NYX lipgloss || natural


 Thank you guys from the bottom of my big ole heart for watching my videos,commenting and subscribing to my channel. I absolutely LOVE you guys, and sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your day, to watch videos from or read a blog from me a just another ole lil Caribbean gyal. Much LOVE ***MUAH*** --Garielle

No comments:

Post a Comment