Tuesday 15 October 2013

Date Night Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial

Hiya,
        Hope you guys are having a Terrific Tuesday thus far, so here goes another makeup tututorial (i have some do-it- yourself videos coming up). This tutorial is actually for the makeup look, which is currently in my yt and fb profile pic, below are a list of the products used:

milk of magnesia
loreal C8 foundation
black opal total coverage foundation
jordana pressed powder -- warm amber
milani eyeshadow primer--- review of this coming Friday, 18th October
la colors pro primer black
BH 120 eyeshadow palette
kohl eyeliner pencil
NYC mascara
NYX lipliner pinky
NYX lipstick shocking pink
NYX girls lipgloss dolly pink


Promise to Keep Up With Social Networking...

Till My Next Post..Take Care and God Bless :) Bye Guys

 Thank you guys from the bottom of my big ole heart for watching my videos,commenting and subscribing to my channel. I absolutely LOVE you guys, and sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your day, to watch videos from or read a blog from me a just another ole lil Caribbean gyal. Much LOVE ***MUAH*** --Rhelle

No comments:

Post a Comment