Tuesday 29 October 2013

Get Ready With Me Series Ep. 10 : Hawaiian Sunset Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hi there, Happy Tuesday,
                                        i hope that everyone is safe and blessed, this beautiful Tuesday.I just posted a new video on my channel and down below, you'll find a list of the products used :

milani eyeshadow primer-- i reviewed this in my last video
la colors jumbo eyeshadow pecil -- seashells -- i showed how to depot this on my channel, search (depot, la colors jumbo eyeshadow)
milani eye liquif eyeliner - aqua
maybeline line stilletto - blackest black
black opal concealing foundation - beautiful bronze-- i reviewed this on my channel search black opal concealing foundation

NYC shy rise mascara

Milk of magesia  - face primer
Revlon 24 hr foundation - cappicino
la girl pro concealor - fawn
MAC studio fix foundation NW45
Elf set and spray mist.

Promise to Keep Up With Social Networking...

Till My Next Post..Take Care and God Bless :) Bye Guys

 Thank you guys from the bottom of my big ole heart for watching my videos,commenting and subscribing to my channel. I absolutely LOVE you guys, and sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your day, to watch videos from or read a blog from me a just another ole lil Caribbean gyal. Much LOVE ***MUAH*** --Rhelle

No comments:

Post a Comment