Tuesday 18 February 2014

African (Nigerian ) Inspired Wedding Makeup - Black History Month Feb 2014

Hey guys,

Happy Tuesday again :), my newest tutorial inspired by black history month and African wedding is up. I wanted to do something that is African inspired. I research some wedding of Africa, and i realized that the common theme, was that the eyeshadow colors, were all bright and bold. Hope that you guys enjoy it, and a happy and prosperous day .

elf eyelid primer (for sale by me, email me if interested )
la colors jumbo eyeshadow pencil - seashell
BH party girl palettte
la colors eyeliner - electric blue
ruby kisses hd gel liner - rich black
stardell eyelashes - #66
ruby kisses liquid eyeliner
jordana red lipliner
nicka k lipstick - velvet red


Thank you guys from the bottom of my big ole heart for watching my videos,commenting and subscribing to my channel. I absolutely LOVE you guys, and sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your day, to watch videos from or read a blog from me a just another ole lil Caribbean gyal. Much LOVE ***MUAH*** --Rhelle


No comments:

Post a Comment