Tuesday 11 February 2014

Valentines Day Makeup : Pink & Purple Smokey Eye

Happy Tuesday!!!!

I'm back with another makeup tutorial for today, and this time its inspired by Valentine's day , so it contains some pink, purple and black for that smokey look.

List of Products Used 
milani eyeshadow primer
la color jumbo eyeshadow base
BH Cosmetics 120 e/s palette
red cherry lashes #66
Mascara
maybeline liquid eyeliner - black
lipliner - mauve
maybeline vivids lipstick 900 --hot plum
maybeline vivids lipstick 865 --flash fuschia 


Thank you guys from the bottom of my big ole heart for watching my videos,commenting and subscribing to my channel. I absolutely LOVE you guys, and sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your day, to watch videos from or read a blog from me a just another ole lil Caribbean gyal. Much LOVE ***MUAH*** --Rhelle

No comments:

Post a Comment